Thursday, May 5, 2011

A recipe for blogging

I'm new to this. We'll just start there! I created a blog because I spend most of my day thinking. I am usually thinking to myself but in an occassional desperation to get my youngest to sleep, I'll think out loud while walking with him around the house. Sometimes it works although I end up with more great ideas and things to do when I do that. Oh, well I guess I'll start a blog!

About me: I want to write about my family, about my life but mostly about both of those in the perspective of love for all of it. I also like to cook. Although I consider myself a novice in the kitchen, I like to share about my ideas and it gives me inspiration for my future cooking projects. I love to bake too. My favorite part is the presentation. If it doesn't look good, don't eat it. I hope if you're reading this that you enjoy the tidbits I share or at least keep all the terrible things you like to think about my to yourself ;)

About the title: I wanted something catchy. It also described me a little bit. A spoonful might not be enough but a whole bowl full at once might be too much. A scoup at a time, could be just right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment